Our vision, aim and objectives
A Yarra River, with tributaries, that is healthy, ecologically sustainable and valued by the community.
To protect and restore the Yarra River and its tributaries, from source to mouth, for current and future generations.
- to be an effective, independent public advocate for the Yarra River and its tributaries
- to provide a unified voice, representative of the community, in relation to whole-of-river issues
- to identify, create and implement initiatives that will protect and restore the Yarra River and its tributaries
- to build and foster relationships with all stakeholders
- to ensure integrated management founded upon stewardship
- to build and make publicly accessible knowledge relating to the Yarra catchment
- to celebrate the ecological and social value of the Yarra River and its tributaries
- to establish a realistic funding base that can support projected activities.
We are committed to child safety. Please see our statement of commitment here.