Our vision, aim and objectives
A Yarra River, with tributaries, that is healthy, protected and loved.
To protect and restore the Yarra River and its tributaries, from source to mouth, for current and future generations.
- to be an effective, independent public advocate for the Yarra River and its tributaries
- to provide a unified voice, representative of the community, in relation to whole-of-river issues
- to identify, create and implement initiatives that will protect and restore the Yarra River and its tributaries
- to build and foster relationships with all stakeholders
- to ensure integrated management founded upon stewardship
- to build and make publicly accessible knowledge relating to the Yarra catchment
- to celebrate the ecological and social value of the Yarra River and its tributaries
- to establish a realistic funding base that can support projected activities.
We are committed to child safety. Please see our statement of commitment here.